18.610, Review: Applied Linguistics: Gieve; Miller (2005)

Mon Feb 26 05:42:51 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-610. Mon Feb 26 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.610, Review: Applied Linguistics: Gieve; Miller (2005)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Laura Buszard-Welcher <lbwelch at uclink.berkeley.edu>

This LINGUIST List issue is a review of a book published by one of our
supporting publishers, commissioned by our book review editorial staff. We
welcome discussion of this book review on the list, and particularly invite
the author(s) or editor(s) of this book to join in. To start a discussion of
this book, you can use the Discussion form on the LINGUIST List website. For
the subject of the discussion, specify "Book Review" and the issue number of
this review. If you are interested in reviewing a book for LINGUIST, look for
the most recent posting with the subject "Reviews: AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW", and
follow the instructions at the top of the message. You can also contact the
book review staff directly.