18.11, All: LINGUIST List Resumes Operations & Posting

Mon Jan 8 18:57:55 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-11. Mon Jan 08 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.11, All: LINGUIST List Resumes Operations & Posting

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html