18.67, All: Requesting Assistance from our Readers

Thu Jan 11 00:31:06 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-67. Wed Jan 10 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.67, All: Requesting Assistance from our Readers

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html