18.76, Calls: Linguistic Theories, Morphology, Semantics, Syntax/USA

Thu Jan 11 16:15:31 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-76. Thu Jan 11 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.76, Calls: Linguistic Theories, Morphology, Semantics, Syntax/USA

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.