18.92, Calls: Applied Ling/Language Teaching (Jrnl)

Thu Jan 11 18:39:37 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-92. Thu Jan 11 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.92, Calls: Applied Ling/Language Teaching (Jrnl)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.