18.103, Calls: Syntax/Netherlands; General Linguistics/France

Fri Jan 12 18:41:50 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-103. Fri Jan 12 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.103, Calls: Syntax/Netherlands; General Linguistics/France

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.