18.132, Calls: General Ling, Ling Theories/France; Socioling/Netherlands

Mon Jan 15 03:42:19 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-132. Sun Jan 14 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.132, Calls: General Ling, Ling Theories/France; Socioling/Netherlands

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.