18.140, Books: Discourse Analysis/Pragmatics/Semantics: Holt, Clift (Eds)

Mon Jan 15 23:52:45 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-140. Mon Jan 15 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.140, Books: Discourse Analysis/Pragmatics/Semantics: Holt, Clift (Eds)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.