18.163, Support: German; Russian & Applied Ling: MA / MSc Student, U of Waterloo

Wed Jan 17 15:06:28 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-163. Wed Jan 17 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.163, Support: German; Russian & Applied Ling: MA / MSc Student, U of Waterloo

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>