18.171, Books: Historical Ling/Syntax/Typology: Hewson, Bubenik

Wed Jan 17 19:02:45 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-171. Wed Jan 17 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.171, Books: Historical Ling/Syntax/Typology: Hewson, Bubenik

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.