18.196, Jobs: Lang Acq: President and Director of Research Haskins Laboratories

Fri Jan 19 15:11:55 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-196. Fri Jan 19 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.196, Jobs: Lang Acq: President and Director of Research Haskins Laboratories

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>