18.201, Calls: Computational Ling/Research on Language and Computation (Jrnl)

Fri Jan 19 19:30:12 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-201. Fri Jan 19 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.201, Calls: Computational Ling/Research on Language and Computation (Jrnl)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.