18.205, Books: Cognitive Science/Lang Acquisition/Psycholing: Pitchford (Ed)

Fri Jan 19 19:47:09 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-205. Fri Jan 19 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.205, Books: Cognitive Science/Lang Acquisition/Psycholing: Pitchford (Ed)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.