18.262, Calls: General Linguistics/Norway; General Linguistics/USA

Thu Jan 25 16:58:36 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-262. Thu Jan 25 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.262, Calls: General Linguistics/Norway; General Linguistics/USA

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.