18.1999, FYI: All-New SpecGram (July 2007) Online

Tue Jul 3 15:48:24 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1999. Tue Jul 03 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1999, FYI: All-New SpecGram (July 2007) Online

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

Date: 02-Jul-2007
From: Trey Jones < Trey at SpecGram.com >
Subject: All-New SpecGram (July 2007) Online

Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:47:25
From: Trey Jones < Trey at SpecGram.com >

Greetings Linguists!

The July 2007 'Text Tricks' issue of Speculative Grammarian--the premier
scholarly journal featuring research in the neglected field of satirical
Linguistics--is now available online for your browsing pleasure.

http://SpecGram.com/CLII.4/

Included in this issue--details of important new metrics in Computational
Linguistics; more exquisite insight from Metalleus; more Linguistic
Puzzles; and the usual high-quality collection of articles, announcements,
letters from our readers, and more.

Next time (August 2007), we will continue digitizing the classic satirical
Linguistics anthology Son of Lingua Pranca. The final installment will
appear in October 2007.

Enjoy!

-Trey Jones
Managing Editor, Speculative Grammarian