18.2102, All: New on LINGUIST List: Events Calendar; Wikipedia Project Update

Wed Jul 11 22:41:45 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2102. Wed Jul 11 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2102, All: New on LINGUIST List: Events Calendar; Wikipedia Project Update

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 10-Jul-2007
From: Ann Sawyer < sawyer at linguistlist.org >
Subject: New Website Feature: The LINGUIST List Events Calendar

2)
Date: 09-Jul-2007
From: Hannah Morales < hannah at linguistlist.org >
Subject: Success and Further Nominations: Wikipedia Update Project

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:26:58
From: Ann Sawyer < sawyer at linguistlist.org >

Dear LINGUIST List Readers,

For the added convenience of our website users, we are pleased to present the
new LINGUIST List Events Calendar.  To get there quickly, bookmark this URL:

                     http://linguistlist.org/callconf/eventcalendar.cfm

The Events Calendar displays events in a month-to-month, expandable format.
Using the Events Calendar, you can:

*) find information on upcoming conferences,
*) see concurrent events associated with conferences,
*) view conference programs and calls for papers,
*) submit a new conference announcement, or other information about an event
previously announced on The LINGUIST List.

The Events Calendar is also accessible via the main Calls & Conferences link at
the top of our homepage, found at  http://linguistlist.org/ .

The origin and design of this handy new feature were based on comments from
users of The LINGUIST List website.  To help us make it as useful as possible to
the widest audience possible, your feedback on the new Events Calendar in these
early days of its life will be most welcome.

The LINGUIST List Crew

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable