18.2123, Calls: Cognitive Science/CogniTextes (Jrnl)

Fri Jul 13 19:21:23 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2123. Fri Jul 13 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2123, Calls: Cognitive Science/CogniTextes (Jrnl)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.