18.2140, All: New 'Email this Message to a Friend' Feature

Sun Jul 15 17:03:52 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2140. Sun Jul 15 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2140, All: New 'Email this Message to a Friend' Feature

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 13-Jul-2007
From: Ann Sawyer < sawyer at linguistlist.org >
Subject: New 'Email this Message to a Friend' Feature in LL Web Issues

Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:01:10
From: Ann Sawyer < sawyer at linguistlist.org >

Dear LINGUIST List Readers,

Starting this week, readers have the option of emailing web versions of
LINGUIST List issues to potentially interested parties with just a few
clicks.  Near the top of each web issue an email icon and the text "Email
this Message to a Friend" appear:  just click that text, provide mailing
information, add a brief comment, and send the message on its way.

Why not try the feature out, using this issue?

As always with new features, we are interested in feedback from our readers.
If there are other ways we can improve the site and its functionality for
you, we will be happy to hear from you - please send us a message.

The LINGUIST List Crew

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable