18.2154, Jobs: German & Applied Ling: Lecturer, Philipps-Universit ät Marburg

Mon Jul 16 18:43:01 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2154. Mon Jul 16 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2154, Jobs: German & Applied Ling: Lecturer, Philipps-Universität Marburg

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 14-Jul-2007
From: Richard Wiese < wiese at staff.uni-marburg.de >
Subject: German & Applied Linguistics: Lecturer, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Hesse, Germany

Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:40:19
From: Richard Wiese < wiese at staff.uni-marburg.de >

University or Organization: Philipps-Universität Marburg
Department: Institut für Germanistische Sprachwissenschaft
Web Address: http://www.uni-marburg.de/fb09/igs/

Job Rank: Lecturer

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics

Required Language(s): German, Standard (deu)

The Department of German Linguistics offers four different positions, with
a concentration on teaching undergraduate and graduate students.
Specialties are (one position each):

-  German as a Foreign Language,
-  introductory linguistics,
-  pragmatics and discourse analysis, writing,
-  rhetorics (Sprechwissenschaft).

Conditions of employment vary across the positions advertised, which should
be filled by October 1, 2007.

Please see
http://www.uni-marburg.de/personal/stellen/oeffentlich/oeffwisstellen (FB
09) for further details, in German.

Application Deadline: 26-Jul-2007 (Open until filled)

Mailing Address for Applications:
	Prof. Dr. Joachim Herrgen
	Institut für Germanistische Sprachwissenschaft
	Philipps-Universität Marburg
	Marburg, Hesse 35032
	Germany

Email Address for Applications: german at staff.uni-marburg.de