18.2156, FYI: MA/PhD Program in Linguistics 2007-2008

Mon Jul 16 20:19:52 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2156. Mon Jul 16 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2156, FYI: MA/PhD Program in Linguistics 2007-2008

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

Date: 16-Jul-2007
From: Ana Maria Brito < anamariabrito at netcabo.pt >
Subject: MA/PhD Program in Linguistics 2007-2008

Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:18:28
From: Ana Maria Brito < anamariabrito at netcabo.pt >

Post-graduation programs in Linguistics in University of Porto

PhD Course in Linguistics 2007-2008
MA Course in Linguistics 2007-2008

A reminder to all interested parties:

Applications are now being accepted for the MA Course and the PhD Courses
in Linguistics. The deadline is September 14th.

The MA Course is a two year program, with the second year dedicated to the
elaboration of a dissertation. The first year includes the teaching of
Psycholinguistics, Syntax, Semantics, Phonology, Text / Discourse
Linguistics. A license (180 ECTS or equivalent) is required.

The PhD course is a three years program; the first year is a normal course
year, including the teaching of Psycholinguistics, Syntax, Semantics,
Phonology. A MA course (240 ECTS or equivalent) is required.

For further information please see our web page:
http://www.letras.up.pt/

Maria da Graça Lisboa Castro Pinto (Psycholinguistics)
Ana Maria Brito (Syntax)
Fátima Oliveira (Semantics)
João Veloso (Phonology)
Fátima Silva (Text/Discourse Linguistics)