18.1698, FYI: Son of Lingua Pranca, Part 3 Now Online

Mon Jun 4 18:53:41 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1698. Mon Jun 04 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1698, FYI: Son of Lingua Pranca, Part 3 Now Online

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

Date: 01-Jun-2007
From: Trey Jones < Trey at SpecGram.com >
Subject: Son of Lingua Pranca, Part 3 Now Online

Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 14:51:33
From: Trey Jones < Trey at SpecGram.com >

Greetings, Linguists!

The publishers of Speculative Grammarian are pleased and proud to present a
newly digitized installment (#3 of 5) of the classic satirical linguistics
anthology 'Son of Lingua Pranca', now available online for your browsing
pleasure.

	http://SpecGram.com/SoLP/00.contents.html#new

Part 3 includes pieces from the 'Quote While You're Ahead' and 'Going
Around in Linguistic Circles' sections of Son of Lingua Pranca.

Next time (July 2007), we will have an all-new issue of Speculative
Grammarian. The rest of Son of Lingua Pranca will appear in August and
October of 2007.

Enjoy!

-Trey Jones
Managing Editor, Speculative Grammarian