18.1748, Jobs: Korean & Comp Ling, Lexicography: Korean Lexicographer, SYSTRAN

Fri Jun 8 10:52:46 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1748. Fri Jun 08 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1748, Jobs: Korean & Comp Ling, Lexicography: Korean Lexicographer, SYSTRAN

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 07-Jun-2007
From: Ana Clegg < clegg at systransoft.com >
Subject: Korean & Computational Linguistics, Lexicography: Korean Lexicographer, SYSTRAN Software, Inc., San Diego, CA, USA

Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 06:49:49
From: Ana Clegg < clegg at systransoft.com >

University or Organization: SYSTRAN Software, Inc.
Web Address: http://www.systransoft.com/

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Lexicography

Required Language(s): English (eng)
                      Korean (kor)

We are a software company based in San Diego looking for a full/part time
Korean lexicographer for a dictionary development in language translation.

For more information about our company, please visit us online at the
website listed above.

We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits
- Excellent working environment
- Flexible working hours

Job description:
- Encode terminology according to specific conventions
- Keep track of dictionary improvements
- Analyze and correct dictionary errors
- Perform regular translation quality reviews
- Assist other team members in a variety of research tasks

Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with an interest in Linguistics
- Fluency in both Korean and English
- Good knowledge of Korean grammar
- Experience with programming is a plus
- Experience in machine translation software is a plus

If interested please apply with a resume, contact numbers and best time to
be contacted.

We are an equal opportunity employer.

Local Candidates Only - No Relocation will be provided.

Email Address for Applications: bae at systransoft.com

Contact Information:
	Jeen Bae
	Email: bae at systransoft.com