18.1811, Jobs: Comp Ling: Lead Comp Linguist, General Dynamics Advanced Systems

Thu Jun 14 19:45:43 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1811. Thu Jun 14 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1811, Jobs: Comp Ling: Lead Comp Linguist, General Dynamics Advanced Systems

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 13-Jun-2007
From: Karen Grasso < karen.grasso at gd-ais.com >
Subject: Computational Linguistics: Lead Computational Linguist, General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems, Buffalo, NY, USA

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:42:24
From: Karen Grasso < karen.grasso at gd-ais.com >

University or Organization: General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Natural Language Processing

Lead Computational Linguist will provide technical guidance and leadership to a
group of computational linguists in the area of text information exploitation
technologies such as full-text search and retrieval, profile-based
categorization/routing, information extraction from prose text, information
fusion, and/or data visualization and analysis.

Development experience with text information exploitation technologies such as
full-text search and retrieval, profile-based categorization/routing,
information extraction from prose text, information fusion, and/or data
visualization and analysis.

Master's Degree in Computation Linguistics or Computer Science (CS) with
background in Computational Linguistics; PhD preferred. 2-5 years experience in
Computational Linguistics. Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
applications.

Email Address for Applications: karen.grasso at gd-ais.com

Contact Information:
	Karen Grasso