18.1880, Jobs: Applied Ling, Teacher Education: Adjunct Faculty, Shenandoah U

Thu Jun 21 19:01:35 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1880. Thu Jun 21 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1880, Jobs: Applied Ling, Teacher Education: Adjunct Faculty, Shenandoah U

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 21-Jun-2007
From: Brenda Nash-Mason < bnashmas at su.edu >
Subject: Applied Linguistics, TESOL Teacher Education: Adjunct Faculty, Shenandoah University, Winchester, VA, USA

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:56:03
From: Brenda Nash-Mason < bnashmas at su.edu >

University or Organization: Shenandoah University
Department: School of Education & Human Development - TESOL
Web Address: http://www.su.edu/sas/tesol

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; TESOL Teacher Education

The TESOL Program in the Graduate Education Division at Shenandoah University
invites applications for adjunct faculty beginning immediately or no later than
August 2007.

Essential qualifications:
Online teacher education familiarity and experience; background in teaching
applied linguistics and TESOL methodology; doctorate in TESOL, applied
linguistics or a closely related field.

Shenandoah University's TESOL program has students on campus, but the majority
of study is done by distance online. ESL Magazine has described our program as
'excellent' and 'on the front line of online TESOL training.'

Complete applications will include a statement of interest (including statement
of teaching philosophy), curriculum vitae, transcripts and three letters of
recommendation.  Send applications to the address given below.

Shenandoah University supports and encourages diversity in the workplace. EOE.

Address for Applicants:
	Office of Human Resources - TESOL
	Shenandoah University
	1460 University Drive