18.1881, Jobs: General Linguistics: Terminologist, Anzu Global-Agency

Thu Jun 21 19:53:04 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1881. Thu Jun 21 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1881, Jobs: General Linguistics: Terminologist, Anzu Global-Agency

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 20-Jun-2007
From: Michael Klinger < mklinger at anzuglobal.com >
Subject: General Linguistics: Terminologist, Anzu Global-Agency, Hong Kong

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:47:22
From: Michael Klinger < mklinger at anzuglobal.com >

Web Address: http://www.anzuglobal.com

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics

Our client is looking for a Terminologist to work with translated texts of
an IT/telephony application.  Will be migrating the translated database to
a proprietary database tool for Fortune 100 client.  Should have
professional experience as a Terminologist. For part of the three month
contract assignment, you will be flown to Hong Kong to work on-site all
expenses paid.  Compensation is competitive.

Application Deadline: 07-Jul-2007

Email Address for Applications: mklinger at anzuglobal.com

Contact Information:
	Michael Klinger