18.1884, All: LINGUIST List Book Reviews Team

Thu Jun 21 20:27:45 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1884. Thu Jun 21 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1884, All: LINGUIST List Book Reviews Team

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 21-Jun-2007
From: Anthony Aristar < aristar at linguistlist.org >
Subject: LINGUIST List Book Reviews Team Moves to University of Utah

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:19:55
From: Anthony Aristar < aristar at linguistlist.org >

Dear LINGUIST Readers,

We are very sad to announce the departure of Dr. Laura Buszard-Welcher as the
LINGUIST List Book Reviews Editor.  Laura has done sterling work during her
stint as editor since June of 2006, and LINGUIST owes her a very hearty thanks
for her unpaid service.  While we are sad to see Laura moving on, we offer our
warmest congratulations to her in her new position.

As of the 1st of July, stewardship of the LINGUIST List Book Reviews unit will
move from the University of California to the University of Utah, under the
direction of the new Reviews Editor, Dr. Randall Eggert of the Department of
Linguistics at Utah, whose URL is below:

http://www.hum.utah.edu/display.php?module=facultyDetails&personId=724&orgId=301

The address for reviews will remain the same, reviews at linguistlist.org
<mailto:reviews at linguistlist.org>. To ensure continuity, Laura's graduate
assistant, Chas Warner of Berkeley, will remain on the Reviews team until a
replacement is found for him at Utah.

Details of the review process may be found on the Reviews page at the URL:

http://linguistlist.org/pubs/reviews/index.html

We will miss Laura very much as we bid her farewell.

- Anthony Aristar, Helen Aristar-Dry, LINGUIST List, Moderators

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable