18.1895, Jobs: Phonology & General Ling: Visiting Asst Prof, Rutgers University

Fri Jun 22 18:32:02 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1895. Fri Jun 22 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1895, Jobs: Phonology & General Ling: Visiting Asst Prof, Rutgers University

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 21-Jun-2007
From: Veneeta Dayal < dayal at rci.rutgers.edu >
Subject: Phonology & General Linguistics: Visiting Assistant Professor, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, USA

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:30:03
From: Veneeta Dayal < dayal at rci.rutgers.edu >

University or Organization: Rutgers University
Department: Linguistics
Web Address: http://ling.rutgers.edu

Job Rank: Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics; Phonology

The department of Linguistics at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey,
New Brunswick Campus has a one-year position at the Assistant Professor level
for academic year 2007-08.  Applicants must have a PhD by August 2007, with a
specialization in Phonology.  Duties will include teaching four classes, two in
phonology and two in general linguistics.

The salary will be $48,000.  Applications should be received by July 13, 2007.
Please send a curriculum vitae, a brief statement of research interests, samples
of research, and three letters of recommendation to the address given below.
Rutgers University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.  We
welcome applications from all qualified individuals.

Application Deadline: 13-Jul-2007

Mailing Address for Applications:
	Veneeta Dayal
	Linguistics Search Committee
	Department of Linguistics, Rutgers University
	18 Seminary Place
	New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1184
	USA

Contact Information: