18.1933, Calls: Forensic Ling,Socioling/Netherlands; Applied Ling,Socioling/USA

Wed Jun 27 18:15:16 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1933. Wed Jun 27 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1933, Calls: Forensic Ling,Socioling/Netherlands; Applied Ling,Socioling/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.