18.704, Books: Discourse Analysis/Sociolinguistics: Crystal

Wed Mar 7 13:47:01 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-704. Wed Mar 07 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.704, Books: Discourse Analysis/Sociolinguistics: Crystal

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.