18.728, FYI: Free Online Courses in Linguistic Fieldwork

Thu Mar 8 20:53:51 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-728. Thu Mar 08 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.728, FYI: Free Online Courses in Linguistic Fieldwork

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

Date: 02-Mar-2007
From: Juergen Handke < handke at staff.uni-marburg.de >
Subject: Free Online Courses in Linguistic Fieldwork

Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:52:35
From: Juergen Handke < handke at staff.uni-marburg.de >

The Virtual Linguistics Campus (VLC) invites linguists and students of
linguistics from all over the world to take part in the online Fieldwork
Classes.

Next term (as from April 2007 on) we offer the following classes:
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Hindi, Welsh (Cymraeg)

All courses are true online courses and involve 120 hrs. workload. Consult
the VLC Registration office to register or contact us via
www.linguistics-online.com