18.762, Books: Computational Linguistics: Mompelat

Mon Mar 12 19:03:45 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-762. Mon Mar 12 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.762, Books: Computational Linguistics: Mompelat

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.

Help LINGUIST!