18.764, Calls: Multilingual Lexical Resources/International Journal of... (Jrnl)

Tue Mar 13 16:16:08 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-764. Tue Mar 13 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.764, Calls: Multilingual Lexical Resources/International Journal of... (Jrnl)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.

Help LINGUIST!