18.917, Calls: Gen Ling/UK

Tue Mar 27 16:01:45 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-917. Tue Mar 27 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.917, Calls: Gen Ling/UK

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.