18.939, Books: General Linguistics: Halliday, Webster (Ed)

Wed Mar 28 17:17:52 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-939. Wed Mar 28 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.939, Books: General Linguistics: Halliday, Webster (Ed)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.