18.941, Calls: Translation/UK; General Ling,Sociolinguistics/Denmark

Wed Mar 28 21:26:45 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-941. Wed Mar 28 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.941, Calls: Translation/UK; General Ling,Sociolinguistics/Denmark

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.