18.959, Qs: Science Corpora; Speech Perception - Online Experiment

Thu Mar 29 16:57:05 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-959. Thu Mar 29 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.959, Qs: Science Corpora; Speech Perception - Online Experiment

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 28-Mar-2007
From: Fuzirah Hashim < fuzirah at yahoo.com >
Subject: Science Corpora

2)
Date: 27-Mar-2007
From: Mathias Scharinger < mathias.scharinger at uni-konstanz.de >
Subject: Speech Perception - Online Experiment

          Fund Drive FLASH: We still need $33,528 to end Fund Drive.
   If you have not donated, please visit http://linguistlist.org/donate.html