18.973, Confs: General Ling,Basque Lang/Spain

Sat Mar 31 19:14:44 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-973. Sat Mar 31 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.973, Confs: General Ling,Basque Lang/Spain

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Taylor <jeremy at linguistlist.org>

Date: 26-Mar-2007
From: Xosé Afonso Álvarez-Pérez < xalvarez at usc.es >
Subject: Xeografía Lingüística Ibérica: Traballos e Métodos

          Fund Drive FLASH: We still need $29,757 to end Fund Drive.
   If you have not donated, please visit http://linguistlist.org/donate.html
Current Top 5 Schools in LL Grad School Challenge:

1. University of Washington   	              $1125
2. Stanford University 	                       $910
3. University of California, Santa Barbara     $706
4. University of Toronto 	               $685
5. Michigan State University 	               $560