18.1363, FYI: All-New SpecGram (May 2007) Online

Mon May 7 14:18:43 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1363. Mon May 07 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1363, FYI: All-New SpecGram (May 2007) Online

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

Date: 04-May-2007
From: Trey Jones < Trey at SpecGram.com >
Subject: All-New SpecGram (May 2007) Online

Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 10:16:47
From: Trey Jones < Trey at SpecGram.com >

Greetings Linguists!

The May 2007 'Somewhat Obscure Phonetic Symbol Issue' of Speculative
Grammarian--the premier scholarly journal featuring research in the
neglected field of satirical linguistics--is now available online for your
browsing pleasure.

http://SpecGram.com/CLII.3/

Included in this issue--more insightful analysis from Metalleus and Claude
Searsplainpockets, another Cartoon Theory of Linguistics, another
linguistic puzzle, and the usual high-quality collection of articles,
poetry, cheap research, letters from our readers, and more!

Next time (June 2007), we will continue digitizing the classic satirical
linguistics anthology Son of Lingua Pranca.

Enjoy!

-Trey Jones
Managing Editor, Speculative Grammarian
http://SpecGram.com