18.1395, Calls: General Ling/USA

Tue May 8 20:21:08 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1395. Tue May 08 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1395, Calls: General Ling/USA

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.