18.1457, FYI: Monash University Linguistics Papers 1997-2005

Mon May 14 16:13:38 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1457. Mon May 14 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1457, FYI: Monash University Linguistics Papers 1997-2005

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

Date: 13-May-2007
From: Jim Hlavac < Jim.Hlavac at arts.monash.edu.au >

Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:04:42
From: Jim Hlavac < Jim.Hlavac at arts.monash.edu.au >

Attention: Contributors to Monash University Linguistics Papers (MULP).

MULP has been and will continue to be a hard copy published journal with
research papers from a variety of areas of linguistics.

Further to this, MULP is in the process of digitising previous issues and
introducing an electronic version of all issues and papers. The advantages
of an electronic publication of all papers available to the international
linguistics community are numerous:

 - Removal of barriers to learning and research
 - Improved access to locally published research
 - Increased exposure, both locally and internationally, potentially
improving citation rates
 - Improved search engine indexing
 - Improved long-term preservation

However, if you do not wish for your paper to be digitised we would kindly
ask you to contact Jim Hlavac by 31 May 2007 under the email address:

Jim.Hlavac at arts.monash.edu.au

Regards

Georgina Heydon
Jim Hlavac
Anya Woods

MULP Editorial Board
--
Dr Jim Hlavac

Lecturer, Language and Learning Services
Faculty of Arts
Building 11
Monash University
Wellington Road