18.1478, Media: Live Webcast for Comp Ling MA at U of Washington

Tue May 15 15:20:22 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1478. Tue May 15 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1478, Media: Live Webcast for Comp Ling MA at U of Washington

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

Date: 14-May-2007
From: Steven Moran < stiv at u.washington.edu >
Subject: Live Webcast for Comp Ling MA at U of Washington

Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:18:35
From: Steven Moran < stiv at u.washington.edu >

The Professional Master's Program in Computational Linguistics at the
University of Washington will be holding a live webcast info session on
Wednesday, May 16th, 3:30-4:30 pm (Pacific Daylight Time).

In the webcast, Professors Emily M. Bender and Fei Xia will give a brief
overview of the program (curriculum, enrollment options, etc.) and discuss
employment opportunities for our grads. Questions from prospective students
about post-graduation careers and the program in general will be welcome
via email and will be answered during the live broadcast.

Instructions for accessing the webcast can be found at:

https://depts.washington.edu/llc/webcast.php

You will need QuickTime player to view the webcast. A free stand alone
version can be downloaded from:

http://www.apple.com/au/quicktime/download/standalone.html

For more information about the Professional Master's program, please visit:

http://www.compling.washington.edu/

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics