18.1550, Books: Linguistic Theories: Fiengo, May

Tue May 22 12:53:46 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1550. Tue May 22 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1550, Books: Linguistic Theories: Fiengo, May

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.