18.1567, Jobs: Applied Linguistics: Lecturer, University of Birmingham

Wed May 23 15:16:37 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1567. Wed May 23 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1567, Jobs: Applied Linguistics: Lecturer, University of Birmingham

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 23-May-2007
From: Georgina Flecther < e.g.fletcher.20 at bham.ac.uk >
Subject: Applied Linguistics: Lecturer, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom

Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:12:06
From: Georgina Flecther < e.g.fletcher.20 at bham.ac.uk >

University or Organization: University of Birmingham
Department: School of Education
Web Address: http://www.hr.bham.ac.uk/jobs

Job Rank: Lecturer

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Clinical Linguistics

A full time fixed term post is available from July 2007 to December 2007
for an experienced academic with professional experience to undertake
teaching, administration, and research.  You will teach mainly on our
Continuing Professional Development programmes of study for teachers,
speech/language therapists, assistants, and other professionals working
with learners with speech and language difficulties in educational contexts.

Qualified to at least Master's level, you will have an active interest in
practice with learners with speech and language difficulties in educational
contexts, appropriate professional experience in working with learners in
this area, and experience and interest in working with practitioners.

Starting salary £32,795 - £39,160 a year (potential progression on
performance once in post to £44,074 a year)

Ref: E31775

Application Deadline: 08-Jun-2007

Mailing Address for Applications:
	Ms Marva Richards