18.1584, FYI: Equinox Journals New Site with Online Submission

Thu May 24 21:47:11 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1584. Thu May 24 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1584, FYI: Equinox Journals New Site with Online Submission

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

Date: 24-May-2007
From: Valerie Hall < valarie.hall at btinternet.com >

Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:45:07
From: Valerie Hall < valarie.hall at btinternet.com >

Equinox now publishes five linguistics/applied linguistics journals (see
www.equinoxpub.com). We are pleased to announce our new journal web pages
which now incorporate online submission functionality allowing contributors
to submit articles online and track the progress of their submissions. The
new system also offers our journal editors and reviewers a state-of-the art
system for handling the peer-review process and for transmitting accepted
articles to the production department.

In addition, from March, the full online text of all Equinox journals will
be hosted on the Equinox site. In the case of most journals, book reviews,
editorials and other features will be open access.

                     General Linguistics