18.3309, Jobs: ESOL: Tutor, West Nottinghamshire College

Fri Nov 9 22:03:15 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-3309. Fri Nov 09 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.3309, Jobs: ESOL: Tutor, West Nottinghamshire College

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 09-Nov-2007
From: Becki suree < bsuree at adsfab.com >
Subject: ESOL: Tutor, West Nottinghamshire College, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 17:02:08
From: Becki suree [bsuree at adsfab.com]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-3309.html&submissionid=160684&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: West Nottinghamshire College
Department: HMP Whatton
Web Address: http://www.wnc.ac.uk

Job Rank: Tutor

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; ESOL

Tutor - ESOL (Based at HMP Whatton) 18.5 hours per week
£23,673 - £25,906 pa pro-rate
Ref: 07.190

This exciting and challenging role will see you deliver a range of
programmes from entry level to level 2. To succeed, you will need to
combine a good knowledge of the Skills for Life ESOL agenda with recent
experience of teaching. You will have a CELTA qualification and ideally a
CertEd/PGCE or be willing to work towards.

Further information and application forms are available at
www.westnotts.ac.uk/vacancies or from the Human Resources Direct
Recruitment Line: (01623) 413620. Email: hrteam at westnotts.ac.uk

Please quote the appropriate Ref Number when requesting information.
Closing date for all roles: Friday 30th November 2007.

Learners at the heart of excellence.  We are committed to developing a
diverse workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the
community. The post is subject to both prison and CRB check.

Application Deadline: 30-Nov-2007

Email Address for Applications: hrteam at westnotts.ac.uk
Web Address for Applications: www.westnotts.ac.uk/vacancies
Contact Information