18.3331, Calls: General Ling/Turkey; Anthropological,Historical Ling/Spain

Sun Nov 11 21:21:17 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-3331. Sun Nov 11 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.3331, Calls: General Ling/Turkey; Anthropological,Historical Ling/Spain

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.