18.3366, Calls: Syntax/UK

The LINGUIST List Language Resources linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Wed Nov 14 16:48:02 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-3366. Wed Nov 14 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.3366, Calls: Syntax/UK

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.