18.3445, FYI: Call for Papers: Translation Teaching

Mon Nov 19 14:57:30 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-3445. Mon Nov 19 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.3445, FYI: Call for Papers: Translation Teaching

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

Date: 17-Nov-2007
From: Mike Garant < mike.garant at helsinki.fi >
Subject: Call for Papers: Translation Teaching

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:56:20
From: Mike Garant [mike.garant at helsinki.fi]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-3445.html&submissionid=161501&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Greeting from snowy Finland!

I am pleased to announce that the 2007 edition of Current Trends in
Translation Teaching and Learning will go to the press in the next few weeks.

For contents see:
http://www.rosetta.helsinki.fi/cttl2007.html

We are soliciting articles to publish in the 2008 edition so please
circulate this email and encourage you colleagues to submit.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments

All the Best,
Mike

*****************************

Dr. Mike Garant
Senior Lecturer
Department of Translation Studies/Käännöstieteen
 laitos/Institutionen för översättningsvetenskap
University of Helsinki/Helsingin yliopisto/Helsingfors universitet
PL/PB/Box 94
FIN-45101 Kouvola
Finland
Cell phone international: 358 50 357 5583
Cell phone domestic: 050 357 5583
mike.garant at helsinki.fi

Editor, Current Trends in Translation Teaching and Learning
http://rosetta.helsinki.fi/cttl.htm

Linguistic Field(s): Translation