18.3548, Calls: Historical Ling, Ling Theories/UK; Discourse Analysis/USA

Tue Nov 27 19:05:05 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-3548. Tue Nov 27 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.3548, Calls: Historical Ling, Ling Theories/UK; Discourse Analysis/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.