18.2894, Calls: Socioling/USA; General,Historical Ling,Linguistic Theories/UK

Thu Oct 4 17:52:45 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2894. Thu Oct 04 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2894, Calls: Socioling/USA; General,Historical Ling,Linguistic Theories/UK

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.